So, here are the #facts:
1. You’re coasting and going through the motions. Playing it safe.
2. You want desperately to not play it safe. You're tired of seeing everyone else on The 'Gram living it up.
3. Money is your struggle. It’s the ball and chain that makes you feel completely stuck in your hometown, stagnant in your career, or in a creative slump. You have no idea what to do next.
4. You’ve wished upon a lottery ticket (or two). And tried a get-rich-quick scheme (or three). And been enticed by other random sketchy shortcuts that promise to solve your ball and chain problem.
5. You’ve gotten lost in the abyss of "internet land" and become convinced that the only way to be financially secure is by becoming an overnight YouTube beauty guru, having a cameo on reality TV, or something similar.
6. Screw #FACTS 4 and 5. You don't need them. You just need a sound money plan. I know because I've been there, laid in the fetal position under the covers wondering "is this all there is to life?", and then got so laser focused on saving, repaying debt, and starting a business that I turned it all around.
My mission is to help my fellow disillusioned Millennials, creatives, and rebels solve the "I'm so broke and stuck" problem.
Because learning how to manage money opens doors.
Like, for real.
And, to be frank, we're the people who make this Earth fun. The less we are broke, the more we'll have the means (i.e. money) to explorer, help others, create, and support the creation, of cool stuff.
How can you JOIN THE MISSION?
START WITH THE FREE 3-PART VIDEO bootcamp SERIES BELOW.
(And rest assured. No sketchy get-rich-quick schemes or selling your first born required.)
Here's What people are saying:
“I love how you put your personality into your site and advice. You make it relatable to someone who’s learning to be financially savvy. It’s a dumbed down version that’s explained in a way that I can understand; without all the fancy, big finance terms. I always forward your emails to my friends!” — Mariah